Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still here...

I see that it's been a while since my last entry. At the end of February, I gave a gallery talk/ slide presentation on the last day of my show at CCAC Boyce. I had a great time! I've recently submitted pieces for the "Art of the State" show in Harrisburg as well as two pieces for a small works group show (entitled "Size Does Matter") with the Pittsburgh Society of Artists Guild (www.pittsburghsocietyofartists.org). The small works show opens on Friday, March 6th @ 6pm at The Framery in Lawrenceville (www.theframerypgh.com). Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat, I saw your website a few months ago when you commented on my blog and think your work is totally awesome! I have some work at the "Size Does Matter" show as well, but unfortunately can't make it to the opening. Your work will be an asset to the Pittsburgh art scene!

    ReplyDelete